- How much you might realistically expect to make
- The FIVE income streams possible with alpaca
- How much it costs to raise alpacas
- How long it takes to earn a profit from your farm
- How to take advantage of the tax benefits
- All about breeding alpacas (genetic traits)
- How to make good money selling alpaca fiber
- Get started even if you don’t own farmland or equipment
- A realistic assessment of the risks of owning alpacas
- All about the stability of alpacas in the market place
If you also want to know all about alpaca farming and caring for alpacas, feeding, shelter, land & fencing requirements, pasture maintenance, veterinary issues, shearing, and fiber care, acceptable temperatures, … even whether alpacas are good with children! …
Then you’re going to be THRILLED that you landed on this page, because when you sign up for these Alpaca Newsletters, you’ll learn virtually everything there is to know about the alpaca farming business, all in one place!
JUST UPDATED for use on Smartphones, Tablets and Computers. Now you can take it with you.
“Your newsletters contain exactly the kind of information I was hoping to receive. I especially like how they address one particular aspect of raising alpacas at a time, in an interesting, simple to understand format. For a person who knows nothing about the business, these newsletters are a treasure!
Thank you and please keep up the great work!”
Bev B. | Liverpool, NY
“The newsletters have been informative and very helpful. I’ve been able to pick up some very useful ideas and knowledge that I don’t think I would have found anywhere else.”
Herman S. | Spokane WA
“I would encourage anyone who has the dream of owning Alpacas to receive this email newsletter. It will help you realize that your dream may not be so unattainable after all!”
Kristina K. | Huntington, Indiana
“The information in your newsletters has been very helpful and enjoyable. I do not yet own any Alpacas, but by reading your newsletters I am gaining the knowledge to help me decide if this is the business for me. Thanks.”
LuAnn F. | Appleton, Wisconsin